On Mo, Apr 16, 2007 at 12:08:55 -0700, Jo Rhett wrote:
>>Christian Schoepplein wrote:
>>This behaviour is also described in the docu.
>
>I'd like to point out that the single and only page on escalation
>contains multiple statements which contradict both themselves and the
>observed behavior of the system.
>
>"Thus a ticket only can escalate if it is not locked and is in an open
>state. If the ticket is locked and not yet closed, the escalation time
>is counted down and the ticket escalates if the time value is zero."
>
>Huh?  It can only escalate if it is unlocked.  But if it is locked it
>will count down and escalate...?  (the latter statement appears to be
>true, and the former statement false in practice)

Open a bug report for this issue on

    http://bugs.otrs.org

please. We'll check the docu, with the bug report we won't forget it :).

>Jo Rhett

-- Christian
((otrs)) :: OTRS GmbH :: Norsk-Data-Strasse 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
           Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
           http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftsführer: André Mindermann, Martin Edenhofer
Handelsregister: HRB 9452 Bad Homburg
Steuernummer:   003/240/97521