From: o o <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: otrs@otrs.org
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 9:49:15 AM
Subject: [otrs] Using multiple companies in OTRS

Stumbled across OTRS and it looks really nice. Wondering how I can best
customize it to fit my needs. I have multiple clients that I support, and I
envisioned the following setup:

One set of queues. One (or more) admin users per company. All normal users can
only see their own tickets. All company admins can see all tickets for their
company (and possibly get e-mail notification on new and completed tickets.

>From what I've read in the documentation, it looks like this can't be
>achieved. Granted, I've only gone thru the documentation once, and it's pretty
>late. It looks like I'd have to create queues for each company in order to
>have the 'company admin' users. If anyone else has done a similar
>implementation, or has ideas on how to configure OTRS in such fashion, I'd
>appreciate the advice.

Thanks