Tequila Schramm wrote:

Can anyone help me configure my apache server for OTRS? I’m new to Fedora. I have OTRS 2.1 and I want users to be able to type in their web server à servicedesk.example.com but I’m stumped on were and how.

You don't really tell us what you have already done. Assuming you have already installed OTRS on servicedesk.example.com (meaning you can access servicedesk.example.com/otrs/index.pl) the easiest is probably to let / redirect to /otrs/index.pl (for agents) or /otrs/ customer.pl (for customers).

Nils Breunese.