I haven’t done anything yet. I'll get it figured out. Thanks Nils.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nils
Breunese (Lemonbit)
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 10:48 AM
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] apache server setup for otrs

Tequila Schramm wrote:

> Can anyone help me configure my apache server for OTRS? I’m new to
> Fedora. I have OTRS 2.1 and I want users to be able to type in
> their web server à servicedesk.example.com but I’m stumped on were
> and how.

You don't really tell us what you have already done. Assuming you
have already installed OTRS on servicedesk.example.com (meaning you
can access servicedesk.example.com/otrs/index.pl) the easiest is
probably to let / redirect to /otrs/index.pl (for agents) or /otrs/
customer.pl (for customers).

Nils Breunese.