The existing tickets will not be affected. I've done this change on my own
system.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Randy Rodriguez
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 4:01 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] changing the Ticket::Hook:

I would like to change the Ticket::Hook: from the default Ticket# since we
are interacting with another company who also uses OTRS and it has caused
some issues. What would happen to the existing open tickets if I were to
make the change? Or does anybody have a procedure to make the change while
tickets are still open?

Thanks in advance - Randy