A custom module like the one that you described may have to be programmed by
an OTR$ consultant.

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 5:24 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Otrs plug-ins

Dear all,

Sorry to ask a question that has for sure been already addressed but, I
didn't find any answer :-)

We use in our company the otrs system since 3 years, but we never take time
to customize it. But now it is requested by the team  by our development
knowledge are limited. So

Does it exist somewhere few "plug-ins" to customize OTRS in an other way
than manually ? Because, i'm looking for few thinks like :
        - When you log on, i would like to have on the first page, a summary
of tickets opened, ticket still in "root" mode, ticket pending, etc...
        - Have the possibility to change the order of the tickets when you
open a customer queue like do a order by date instead of severity etc...

Did someone develop this already ?

Regards,
Fred.