----- Original Message -----
  From: Dan King
  To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
  Sent: Friday, July 06, 2007 5:58 PM
  Subject: RE: [otrs] default e-mail address

  Hello,

  I think there are two places to change this. I'm not sure which is truly
correct. The first one is in the admin area. Click on the Users link and change
the [EMAIL PROTECTED] email address.

That's the mail address of the user [EMAIL PROTECTED], which is the root user
of the system, so it's not related to system email address
  The second place is in Admin again under the System heading, if you click on
the Email Address link. Then change the OTRS System email address.

  One of those two will change it. I think the second one will do it but I am
not positive.

 That's it!
  Hope that helps.

  Dan King
  Software Developer
  Canadian Resident Matching Service
  613.237.0075  ext. 241
  (Toll free) 877.CARMS.42
  171 Nepean Street, Suite 300
  Ottawa, ON, CAN    K2P 0B4
  www.carms.ca

intended recipients and may contain confidential and or privileged information.
 If you are not the intended recipient or this information has been forwarded
in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy copies of the
original message.  Ce message (incluant toute pièce jointe) s'adresse
uniquement au(x) destinataire(s) prévu(s) ou à une personne autorisée à le
recevoir en son (leur) nom. Il pourrait contenir des renseignements
confidentiels ou protégés.  Si vous l'avez reçu par erreur, nous vous prions
d'en informer l'auteur dans les meilleurs délais, de ne pas divulguer son
contenu et de le supprimer de votre système. Merci.