Ensure that your exchange is allowing POP3 connections for the account that
you are using to retrieve the messages. That same account must be used to
send emails via SMTP smart host

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of pri
pri
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 5:21 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: Re: [otrs] default e-mail address

hi there

i read the documentation. but i am still having trouble configuring sending
and receiving e-mails.

can somebody tell the exact settings for receiving and sending e-mails.
cause everytime i seem to miss out on something.we are using otrs on windows
sbs 2003 with exchange server 2003.

if possible please tell me the exact settings

thank you

  _____