hi there.
thank you very much. i have just made the changes.
still havent checked if its restaring.
thank you

From: "Ron Plasse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <otrs@otrs.org>
Subject: RE: [otrs] Apache ERROR: MaxRequestsPerChild (found problem)
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 13:10:31 -0700

Hello,

This one ended up being a little tricky to solve. In http.conf the
setting "MaxRequestsPerChild" is set to zero. However at the end of
http.conf is an "include" statement that points to
"<DRIVE>/OTRS/otrs/scripts/apache2-httpd-new.include.conf". In the file
"apache2-httpd-new.include.conf" the parameter "MaxRequestsPerChild" is
set to 400. I have set this to zero and the issue went away.

Regards,

Ron