Leonardo Mateo wrote:

I was able to install and configure OTRS the way I want it, and it's working great. Currently, when a customer submits a request the agent that owns that queue will get a notification message automatically, something like; there is a new ticket in "Queue"!

This is working only for one agent, I try setting it up for two more agents unsuccessfully. When a customer submits a trouble ticket to one of these two agents, they won't get a notification e- mail. I configure this the same way as the one that's working.

Is this functionality limited to one agent or queue?

No.

Or what is it that I'm doing wrong?

I don't know exactly, but each agent can specify in their preferences what queues they want to receive notifications for. Is your test queue selected for all of those agents?

Nils Breunese.