Yes, I remember I set these options when I created my user and when I check them in my prefs, I should get a notification for almost everything for the selected queue. But I still don't get a thing, although my customer account that created the ticket does get the notifications, so the mail sending system is working fine.

Any idea?

B.

Hi,

This is configured on a per-agent basis through Preferences panel of
each agent. You will find Move/ Change state ... notifications Yes/No
drop down menus.

Best regards,

Laurent