Hello all,

Our OTRS installation is now nearly finished. But one problem is left.

Since we are using the OTRS stats for our reportings to the HQ, i had to define
a large amount of queues and subqueues. At the moment we have the following
queue structure:

Language -> Product -> Type of Problem

Our filters are capable of sorting the incoming mails to the proper language
queue and proper product sub-queue, but the last sub-queue (Type of problem)
has to be set by our agents themselves.

Now my question, since it would mean an additional workload, if agents have to
categorize all tickets directly.

Would it be possible to set the "final" queue when composing an answer? So the
agent can simply enter a product queue, composing his answer and at the same
time he would be able to set the last category.

Do you have any suggestions or hints how this could be performed?

Many thanks!

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! *http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114*
[http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114]