Markus Uelzer wrote:

I haven't taken a look to the Stats function, but is it also possible to use those freetext fields with the stats? Because our reportings have to include those subcategories (type of problem)

I think so. Stats queries are just SQL queries on the OTRS database and the freetext fields are also in the database. You might have to write some custom queries though or tweak the existing ones.

If so, can anyone give me a short advice how to set them up?

I haven't used those fields yet, but searching this list's archives might give you some clues.

Nils Breunese.