Hi, Sándor:

El Miércoles, 29 de Agosto de 2007 22:32, Sándor Fehér escribió:
> Hi,
>
> There is a small but annoying problem in 2.2.2 Here is my scenario:
> The otrs box uses utf8 as default charset. It connects to an oracle 10g
> database uses EE8MSWIN1250 charset.
> My problem is that the Agent users' data got converted in bad format.
> The customers data get synchronized perfectly.
> My LDAP container uses utf8 also. In Config.pm at Customers  section I
> use these options:
>
> SourceCharset => 'utf8',#
> DestCharset => 'iso-8859-2',
>
> But what about the Agent section ? How can I influence the conversion
> similar like above ?

Yeah, add a "me too" for this.  I'm having the same problems with regards OTRS
and LDAP: currently I can choose either agents or clients to properly view
data from LDAP (username, company name, etc.) but not both due to the
SourceCharset/DestCharset problem.  It seems that at least the "higher" parts
of the UTF8 management within the code are not properly shared between those
two "subinterfaces" (clients and agents).
--
Jesús M. Navarro
Jefe de Sistemas y Soporte

Teléfono: +34 916 011 373 (ext. 29)