Mikkel Nielsen wrote:

On 21/09/07 14:07, "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mikkel Nielsen wrote:

On 21/09/07 13:29, "Nils Breunese (Lemonbit)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Mikkel Nielsen wrote:

When i choose to set a ticket as "waiting" and give in a date, how
do i manage this ticket to be hidden until the given date?

I don't know where you're looking and where you don't want the ticket
to show up (the ticket not even showing up in searches would be
inconvenient I guess). When I set a pending reminder on a ticket it
disappears from the queue view.

The ticket is in my "Locked tickets" and if its not locked its in
my "Queue
window"

Yes, that's how it works. If you lock a ticket, it shows up under
locked tickets. Do you expect a locked ticket to be hidden from the
locked tickets view? Then it would always be empty...

No... All open tickets, will bee show here, but are closed shown?

Pending tickets are not open tickets and closed tickets are not shown under locked tickets.

The point is that i would like to treat a pending ticket like a closed one,
until the we get to the date it is pending to.

When you set a ticket to pending reminder it won't appear in the queue view until the pending date is reached. Isn't that exactly what you want?

If its not possible just say so....

I guess I just don't understand what you want to be possible.

Nils Breunese.