Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody has experience in connection with integration
otrs and subversion or other version control system.
In the past I succesfully integrated svn+scmbug+mantis  but I decided to
use otrs instead :-) .
I was very good to enter the bug number (ticket nr or something) in
tortoisesvn and see the affected files by the commit in mantis.
Now I'm looking for the same functionalty in otrs.
Thanks in advance.

Sandor

--
Üdvözlettel/Kind Regards, Fehér Sándor

...Fehér Sándor...            ---    ....Sandor Feher....
 fejlesztési vezető           ---     development manager
 Blue System Kft.             ---      Blue System Ltd.

        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.bluesystem.hu
                    [ - real men don't click - ]