Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) írta:
> Sándor Fehér wrote:
>
>> Andy Lubel írta:
>>> Have you tried: Trac + Subversion
>> No, but I had a look onto Trac. I need not another SCM but I would
>> like to intergate subversion and otrs.
Sorry I scrambled that.

> Trac is not another SCM. Subversion is the SCM, Trac is a project
> management tool that integrates Subversion, a wiki and a ticket system
> (and it has a lot of plugins available).

>> Scmbug is a great stuff but has no otrs module. (Maybe I could write
>> one if I would have time :().
>> If svn commit messages would be displayed in a ticket message it will
>> make me satisfied at all.
>
> You'd have to add a post-commit hook to your Subversion repository
> that emails your OTRS address a copy of the commit message.
Ahh. The simplest way is the best as usual :). E-mailing ! That's it. I
was thinking about hack a perl module and other complex solution.
Thanks Nils.

Regards., Sandor

--
Üdvözlettel/Kind Regards, Fehér Sándor

...Fehér Sándor...            ---    ....Sandor Feher....
 fejlesztési vezető           ---     development manager
 Blue System Kft.             ---      Blue System Ltd.

        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  http://www.bluesystem.hu
                    [ - real men don't click - ]