Hi,

Lately my company has been getting some complaints that they are unaware
of who is responding to the email they send into the helpdesk.  When a
Helpdesk tech responds to a ticket his or her name is put down at the
very bottom of the email instead of putting it right at the top where
the response goes.  Is there a way to fix so that when I Empty Answer,
it put my name at the top after it says:

 Dear Person,

Blah blah blah

Thank you for using the helpdesk,

Someones Name

Andrew Meyer

Unix Systems Analyst

Precision Practice Management

1300 Hampton Ave., Ste 200

314-787-0681  x39

314-565-0868

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Meyer;Andrew
FN:Andrew Meyer
ORG:;Information Technology
TITLE:Unix Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:314-277-3307
TEL;HOME;VOICE:314-277-3307
TEL;CELL;VOICE:314-565-0868
ADR;WORK:;Hampton;11549 Templar Dr.;Creve Coeur;MO;63141;United States
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Hampton=0D=0A11549 Templar Dr.=0D=0ACreve Coeur, MO 63141=0D=0AUnited States
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20070712T170709Z
END:VCARD