Hi I am pretty new to this program and we would like to set up the OTRS
software to allow our Active Directory users to login with their current
usernames and passwords that they use to login to the workstations.  I
am not very comfortable going in and changing the perl files.  But it
looks like you can change the settings using the SysConfig at least
there are a few LDAP options in there.  I have tried getting it to work
with our AD server but at first it was causing the customer.pl page to
display an error for somthing in a customer.pm file.  I changed some of
the settings in SysConfig and the errors stopped but now the customer
login screen does not let any of our users login.  Could someone please
let me know what I am doing wrong.  Not exactly sure which options we
need to have enabled for LDAP and what they should be set to.  Thanks.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]