Marius Flage wrote:

1) How to "hide" tickets that the current user doesn't have lock on? Of course it should still be able to view them if you specifically want to, but just hide them from the view

From what view?

2) National characters in the subject field. When sending out replies to tickets, national characters like "æ", "ø" and "å" aren't displayed at all, potentially leaving the subject field looking a bit odd. Is there a way to debug/fix this? I've set the charset of the system to utf-8.

I believe UTF-8 is still a bit buggy in OTRS. We're using 'iso-8859-1'.

3) I want to easily alter the state of a ticket without having to either enter a message or anything else. I just want the ability to go in to a ticket and set its status, without any questions asked :)

I don't believe you can. I totally agree with OTRS that it is a very good idea to demand a reason when performing an action on a ticket by the way. In this way you always know why a change happened.

Nils Breunese.