Hi Henry,

I installed apache 2.2.4 with OTRS 2.2.2 and, as far as I know, there
is no ssl option into this install of Apache. I have tried to get
mod_ssl for Apache version 2.2.4, but could only find this for linux
and not for windows.
I could install apache together with ssl, but I am not sure how this
will affect my OTRS installation.
My bottleneck is only the implementation of ssl into a existing apache
installation included in OTRS.

Peter