Hi,

I think the problem is that there is a module which verifies the email
address given (field) to a new user and if it is not found (the system could
not resolve the server : gmail.com for [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) an error message
is displayed saying that the email given is invalid. For your information I
am installing the system in local with windows XP (virtual machine)
connected to the internet. In other such applications I did modify a config
file by changing the dns which is usally (localhost).

Thanx for your help.