I have a problem I try to explain simplifying it as much as I can.

I have some queues in my otrs.
Agents of each queue are not allowed to work on the queue they are not specifically assigned to. Each agent is assigned to ONLY ONE queue. In other words, each agent must work on his specific queue AND NOT ON THE OTHERS.

A customer sent, by mistake, a ticket to a wrong queue.
How can the agent of the reached queue move the request of ticket to a different queue if he/she is not allowed to see them?

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.
Daniele