From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Jared Alewine
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 8:23 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] New Ticket Notification

I am not receiving new ticket emails from customers.  I have verified

that the queue is in "My Queues" and that I have the option to receive

these emails is on in my preferences.  Are there any other options I

should check?  I do get emails when the ticket is moved and I get some

emails when new tickets are entered by agents, but I don't get any when

the ticket is entered by a customer.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jared