Hi,

I'm trying to send escalatio notification with GenericAgent. Moreover, at
the same time I want to add a note and change the queue and the owner.

The code is this:

 %Jobs = (
    # --
    # [name of job] -> send escalation notifications
    # --
    'send escalation notifications MFC' => {
       Escalation => 1,
        # new ticket properties
        New => {
          Module =>
'Kernel::System::GenericAgent::NotifyAgentGroupOfCustomQueue',
          Queue => 'Sin tratar',
          Owner => 'responsable',
          Note => {
                From => 'GenericAgent',
                Subject => 'Escalation!',
                Body => 'The ticket was escalated!',
                ArticleType => 'note-internal', #
note-internal|note-external|note-report
            },

        },
     },
    # --
);

I don't know what happening but I think that the code is correct, no?

Regards
Manuel Fernandez