Hi,
I just realized that if I change the ticket queue, the job is processed.
Just in case, I shall describe my scenario:
   1. When a ticket arrives to the system, it is assigned to a Raw
queue, this raw queue has not escalation time.
   2. Then the manager assigns the ticket to a queue with escalation time.
   3. An agent takes the ticket and he resolves it.

That is the normal scenario. If the ticket is not resolved  by the
agent whitin escalation time nothing happens. The notification is only
sent when the ticket has moved from one queue to another, otherwise it
won't.

why does this happen?