Nielson, Adam wrote:

Sorry, I should have better explained myself.

We have the need to assign static IP reservations (for test; don't ask) :)

Anyway, when the customer submits a new ticket to us, all they have is the to field (IP reservation) a subject, and the message body.

Some users may not understand we need their mac address, the name of the project, etc.

So, I need to either have that info automatically inserted into the body of a new IP reservation ticket FOR the customer OR an easy way of modifying the HTML to add more description.

Basically, when they submit a new ticket its just a blank page with no description of the details we need.... I need a way of telling them what info I need in their ticket.

You could setup a mail form that posts the results to the address of the OTRS queue maybe?

Nils Breunese.