De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Nils
Breunese (Lemonbit)
Enviado el: Jueves, 06 de Marzo de 2008 03:13 p.m.
Para: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Asunto: Re: [otrs] grouping Customer users

Carlos wrote:

> Is there a way to group customer users as follows?
>
> Company
>   Manager
>      Domestic
>        Customer-101
>        Customer-102
>        Customer-103
>        etc
>      International
>        Customer-201
>        Customer-202
>        Customer-203
>        etc
>
> Rules:
>   Customer user Manager can see all tickets created by all
>   Customer user Domestic can se only tickets created by Customer-101,
> 102, 103 and etc
>   Customer user International can se only tickets created by
> Customer-201, 202, 203 and etc

I'd create a Domestic and an International queue and assign the Domestic
agent to the Domestic queue and the International agent to the International
queue. Direct the Customer-1* tickets to the Domestic queue and the
Customer-2* tickets to the International queue.
The Manager agent could have full privileges.

Nils Breunese.