I was wondering if there is a way that you can modify OTRS so that
ticket numbers are appended to the end of the subject. Also, if we do
this, will that affect the way the subject lines are displayed in
QueueView? Also, would changing the location of the ticket # affect the
feature in OTRS which appends replies from customers to existing cases
based on the ticket # in the subject line?

Also, does anyone know how messages are sorted in QueueView. By default,
they sort in ascending order. What I'm not sure of though, is whether
they sort that way based on the ticket number, or based on some other
information stored in the system. For instance, if the Ticket # were
appended to the end of the subject line instead of the beginning, would
QueueView then display tickets in ascending alphabetical order?

Major thanks to anyone who knows more than I do and can give me some
direction on this,

-Andy