Richard Gliebe wrote:

Is it possible, that an employee/student can send a new support request via email to (for example) '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'?

Yes. See 'Receiving emails': http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html/x1267.html

first, the problem should be stored in a separately folder (like 'INCOMING') with an email notification to the helpdesk ,

What you call a 'folder' is what OTRS calls a 'queue. See 'What is a queue?': http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html/x715.html And see 'Notifications' for notifications: http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html/x995.html

and (secondly) our helpdesk can ship it to the right persons folder

A user with sufficient rights can set the owner of a ticket to any of the available agents. Or agents can lock open tickets from the queues they have access to themselves to work on them.

(also with an email notification to the slave in the 2nd or 3rd support)

I'm afraid that kind of notification is not available out of the box.

Sorry, but I can't find any HowTOs on http://doc.otrs.org/2.2/en/html.

It's documentation, not a guide on how to use the software. There are a lot of ways to use OTRS and writing an HOWTO for every possible way is probably not feasible. It's best to just read the docs, think about what kind of setup and workflow you want to achieve and see if you can. If you have any questions, post them to this list.

Nils Breunese.