Hi to all, I have a problem to add a sub-queue in MyQueue.
Hi have a queue Queue with a sub-queue Subqueue.
The agent has acces to the Subqueue1 but not to the Queue.
The problem is that I can't see Subqueue in MyQueue and I
can't add the sub-queue.
If I add agent the the Queue even in ro grant I can see both
Queue and SubQueue in MyQueue and I add agent to the
SubQueue notification.
But, but if I cancel acces for the agent to the Queue I
can't see both Queue and SubQueue in MyQueue but I still
have notification for the SubQueue.
I've do the query on the table personal_queues and in
effects I still had the record for the user-queue.

The solution could be add abd remove manually to the db the
record in personal_queues...

But....could be a bug?

Thanks, Francesco.