From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig Meirick
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 09:35
To: oTRS@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Streamlining our OTRS configuration, where to find how to
change default owners and responsible dropdown selection in new ticke

OTRS is working well so far. I am looking for things to tweak in order to
streamline our
process and came across this issue:

When I create a new ticket in either the phone or email ticket creation I am
choosing the
queue it is going to be placed in. According to that queue I have by default 1
or 2
choices from the owner and responsible drop down menus. If I want to see all the
choices I choose the [All] link beside the drop down arrow.

My question is how to change the defaults of these drop downs to show either
more or
less agents to assign to. If I can get different users in place this will be
more efficient as
to not having to choose the [All] link as often.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
Craig Meirick, Help Desk/PC Support
Northeast Iowa Community College -- http://www.nicc.edu

Dynojet Research, Inc. - Confidentiality notice:
This email message and any attachments are intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary
and/or privileged information.  Any review, distribution, reliance on, or
otherwise use of this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipients is prohibited.  If you received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete it and all copies of it in your
system.