Hi,

I'm trying to use otrs 2.2.x (I try several version including 2.2.6) and
found that ticket sending from otrs to the agent is stop.
Email that send by notification email address still work, if somebody
create a ticket using email or web interface, the agent will got a new
ticket  notification, followup notification, Ticket lock timeout
notification, and Move notification.

But not the ticket it self. So the agent can't make an interaction with
the otrs using email anymore.
When I'm still using 2.0.4 it work well.
Can anyone here give me a suggest to fix it ?

M. Prasodjo