Hi Corey,

Hello All,

I configured otrs once before, but it has been a while and there are a few things I cannot remember.
   1. when I created a queue, and modified ticket, I see the following
      message in the log:

Sent email to 'OTRS Feedback <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>' from 'OTRS Management <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'. HistoryType => SendCustomerNotification, Subject => Re: [Ticket#1010001] New Queue "CentOS"

This is due to the customer notification settings in your queues. You can select move, status, owner as notifcations to your customers.

   2. For Some reason I cannot get OTRS to actually send messages to
      my email account.  I can send mail from the root prompt via echo
      “Test Message  x.x.x.x” | sendmail [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> but I cannot get any mail from within
      OTRS, I must be missing something.

Are you using sendmail? Check in Core::Sendmail

   3. How do I change the mail from going to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> to have it go to myself.

The sysem mail address is located in Core:Postmaster and system address can be assigned in the admin interface. They must then be assigned to queue in the queue settings.

   4. Also, when selecting messages for bulk operation, It prompts me
      hit “OK for bulk Action”, I cannot remember where in the
configuration file to disable that message.
Search for Bulk in the Sysconfig, I am sure you will find it:)

--
Shawn Beasley
((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann