Thanks a lot to Bret & Lars
I have a way without modify the source code
Carlos

----- Original Message ----
From: Brett Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org <otrs@otrs.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:28:14 AM
Subject: Re: [otrs] how to avoid send emails

If you use "Note" rather than "Compose Answer" link, no email is sent to the
customer.  I've never used it but the "Phone call" link sounds like it might be
exactly what you're looking for here.  Do you not have a "Phone call" link over
on the right side?  It should be the next heading under the "Compose Answer
(email):" link or links (depending on what you have defined for the queue)
under a heading that reads "Contact customer (phone):" over on the right side
when you are zoomed on a ticket.

Brett