From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Vince Deli
Sent: Thursday, May 08, 2008 6:17 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Illegal division by zero at
../..//Kernel/System/Stats.pmline 1581.

Whenever I try to access a test stat from the Web interface, I get this
error message.

SOFTWARE ERROR:

Illegal division by zero at ../..//Kernel/System/Stats.pm line 1581.

Is there anyone here on the list that has experienced this? I get the
error no matter which user I use, even root. The line that the error
message refers to in Stats.pm is:

if ($TimePeriod / ($ScalePeriod * $Count) >
($Self->{ConfigObject}->Get('Stats::MaxXaxisAttributes') || 100)

We have other saved stats that work fine and all I really want to do is
to delete the problematic stat. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks