Hi,

Sorry, I'm an otrs newb. Does anyone have any idea on how to solve the two
problems I have? Please see below:

1. I created a filter on otrs to move a ticket's state to 'closed
successful' when the postmaster filter receives an email with the word
"resolved" on the body. I can see from the system logs that this is being
done, but I can still see the ticket on the queue view. Is there something
that I am missing out?

2. Is there a way to have a master view of the queues and the agents that
they are locked to? I was looking at a feature like this so that other
agents know what are you working on; management as well can see what
everyone else is working on.