Hi Shawn and Nils,

Thanks for the reply! Yes I can see that the tickets are being closed
successfully. See below:

Filter: 'resolved' Set param 'X-OTRS-State' to 'closed successful'

For the ViewStatus sysconfig, I have it on, but I'm looking for something
with this format:

agent1
     ticket1
     ticket2
agent2
     ticket3
agent3
     ticket4

Does OTRS handle this kind of view or something similar?

Thanks in advance!