If you mean locking of tickets when composing an answer then goto
admin>>sysconfig>>Ticket -> Frontend::Agent::Ticket::ViewCompose and change
the "Ticket::Frontend::AgentTicketCompose###RequiredLock:" from 'Yes' to
'No' .

If you mean you want to do it on complete system then go and serach all the
options inside admin>>sysconfig>>Ticket and disable them.

Good Luck

--
Those that make the rule don't play the game!!