From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Zimmerling, Alexander
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 6:36 AM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] OTRS on Windows 2000 Server

Hi everybody,

we are planning to use OTRS as our new TroubleTicketSystem. We've
installed otrs4win32 during the product-test, without any problems.

The live-system is a windows 2000 server with iis5 and ms-sql 2000,
which we have to use. Apache and mysql are not an option.

I've installed everything following the FAQ and guides from the Forums.

I've made it to the login-screen, but instead of the otrs-agent window I
just get:

produced no output

I need to restart the iis and the login-screen returns until the next
try ;).

Anyone here having same problems?

Kind regards

Alex