Hi Carnino,

I posted in a previous thread my (almost) working Config.pm file for Agent
and Customer authentication with an AD backend.
Almost, because in the file there is a typo: I used somewhere
UserPricipalName instead of UserPriNcipalName...
(See http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2008-June/023522.html Customer
authentication via Active Directory)

If you use AD as a backend, I would suggest to use the dnsdomainname as host
(fi: fiatgroup.com.local, I don't know what your AD dnsdomainname is) for
redundancy (DNS roundrobin to all your DC's) and contact not the LDAP port
(389 if I'm not mistaken), but the Global Catalog port: 3268 (queries should
be faster).

Regards,

C.