Hi Cristophe,
thanks for the explanation... I'll try and see if this speed-up things!

Ciao, d

________________________________

Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di Christophe Flaviani
Inviato: giovedì 12 giugno 2008 11.17
A: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Oggetto: Re: [otrs] R: Any example or file example that help me to
configuremyOTRS with Active Directory Users??

Hi Carnino,

I posted in a previous thread my (almost) working Config.pm file for Agent and
Customer authentication with an AD backend.
Almost, because in the file there is a typo: I used somewhere UserPricipalName
instead of UserPriNcipalName...
(See http://lists.otrs.org/pipermail/otrs/2008-June/023522.html Customer
authentication via Active Directory)

If you use AD as a backend, I would suggest to use the dnsdomainname as host
(fi: fiatgroup.com.local, I don't know what your AD dnsdomainname is) for
redundancy (DNS roundrobin to all your DC's) and contact not the LDAP port (389
if I'm not mistaken), but the Global Catalog port: 3268 (queries should be
faster).

Regards,

C.