Hi Arturo.

This can be done by the webserver. I use apache2 on Linux and point the virtual
directory at /var/www (this is almost the default on my Debian installations):

        DocumentRoot /var/www
        <Directory />
                Options FollowSymLinks
                AllowOverride None
        </Directory>
        <Directory /var/www/>
                AllowOverride None
                Order allow,deny
                allow from all
        </Directory>

Then I place an index.html file in /var/www with just one line of content:

content="0;url=http://www.mydomain.com/otrs/customer.pl";>

This will cause the user's browser to go to
www.mydomain.com/otrs/customer.pl<http://www.mydomain.com/otrs/customer.pl>
immediately (the "0" preceding the url is the delay in seconds). Of course, you
will have to change that url to your liking, but that's basically it.

If you're comfortable with apache's rewrite rules, you can do it all in the
site configuration file without messing with index.html.

--
Lars