Hi all!

I have been reading the whole OTRS manual, and I found some tips. For
example in my queue view now I can view more than 25 tickets (actually I see
100 tickets). However, I'm not able to select the whole tickets for bulk
action; When I try it, I only get 28 selected tickets in the bulk action
screen, and not the hundred I tried.

Does anyone knows wich filed must I modify in order to select all available
tickets for bulk action?, and then in the bulk action screen be able to see
all these previous selected tickets ready for a bulk action?

Thank you and best regards!

--
David