Hi,

Арсанукаев Ясир Маликович wrote:
> Hello people !
>
> I have different queues, some of them belong to 'users' group and thus
> only agents can write to these queues and some which belong to
> 'customers' group to which both agents and customers can write their
> tickets via customer.pl.
>
> By default customers fall into 'customers' group so they can only write
> to the queues belonging to that group.
>
> The problem is that when a customer writes to one of the queues which
> belongs to 'customers' group and the ticket is then moved to one of the
> 'users' group the ticket disappears from 'My Tickets' list and (s)he can
> no longer see it's status or any other information relating to it.
> Moreover when one tries to follow a link in an email notify message (one
> that sent when a message's moved to other queue) to see the ticket e.g.
> http://example.com/otrs/customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketZoom&TicketID=1204
> <http://example.com/otrs/customer.pl?Action=CustomerTicketZoom&TicketID=1204>
> OTRS
> says:

I am not sure which version you are using, if you have customer group
support activated, you can just assign the customer users ro privileges
to these other groups, and they will be able to read these tickets. They
will not be able to update them unitl the tickets are in a rw queue,
like customers, but they will be able to see them.

--
Shawn Beasley

((otrs)) :: OTRS AG :: Norsk-Data-Straße 1 :: 61352 Bad Homburg
    Fon: +49 (0) 9421 56818 0 :: Fax: +49 (0) 9421 56818 18
      http://www.otrs.com/ :: Communication with success!

Geschäftssitz: Bad Homburg
Amtsgericht Bad Homburg, HRB 10751
Steuernummer: 003/240/97521

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Burchard Steinbild
Vorstandsvorsitzender: André Mindermann