Da: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Per conto di CARNINO Daniele
Inviato: lunedì 7 luglio 2008 9.58
A: User questions and discussions about OTRS.org
Oggetto: [otrs] R: Ticket ACL CloseParentAfterClosedChilds

Thanks for the tips, guys.
Anyway, I'm trying 2.3.0 b3 where CloseParentAfterClosedChilds 1.9 is included
in the distribution and this errors are gone.

But despite of this... this ACL doesn't seem to work! The Close function is
displayed and functional even in father tickets with children still open...

There's anyone here who use this ACL with success?

Greets, d.