Hi,

I use crontab + scripts in Perl that injects emails in postmaster.pl
to do that for managing my backup works.

Generic agent is for now only for ticket yet created. But I also guess
it will not be difficult to create what could be called a "generic
customer" to automatically create tickets inside OTRS application.

Hope you can understand my english (et bonjour de France !)