From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charaoui, Jerome
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2008 9:39 PM
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Automatic creation of tickets for reccurring maintenancetasks

Hello,

I'm wondering if OTRS supports creating pre-defined tickets
automatically at certain intervals of time. For example, let's say
someone should check the logs of some server every week, a ticket would
be created automatically every Monday for this task.

I've read about the Generic Agent, but it didn't see anywhere that it
could also create tickets.

Thanks,

--
Jérôme Charaoui <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Service informatique - Collège de Maisonneuve