Thanks for the information. Okay here is what's happening.

1. I added one field in the new Ticket Form.
2. Added a new field in the Ticket table
3. Editted this files respectively. AgentTicketPhone.dtl, Added the column
name in the Ticket.pm under the Insert Into action.
4. Added this line too in Ticket.pm

 if ($Self->{DBObject}->Do(SQL => $SQL)) {
        # get ticket id
        my $TicketID = $Self->TicketIDLookup(
            TicketNumber => $Param{TN},
            UserID => $Param{UserID},
------->>>      TestSave => $Param{TestSave},

5. Added also this line in the AgentTicketPhone.pm

# create new ticket, do db insert
        my $TicketID = $Self->{TicketObject}->TicketCreate(
            Title => $GetParam{Subject},
            QueueID => $NewQueueID,
            Subject => $GetParam{Subject},
            Lock => 'unlock',
            TypeID => $GetParam{TypeID} || '',
            ServiceID => $GetParam{ServiceID} || '',
            SLAID => $GetParam{SLAID} || '',
            StateID => $GetParam{NextStateID},
            PriorityID => $GetParam{PriorityID},
            OwnerID => $Self->{UserID},
            CustomerNo => $CustomerID,
            CustomerUser => $SelectedCustomerUser,
------>>>      TestSave => $GetParam{TestSave},
            UserID => $Self->{UserID},

Now everytime I click submit, I am encountering this error:

Need ticket id!

The bold files, are those the only file that needs to be updated after
adding a new column in the ticket table>?

Thanks for the help in advance..

José Mestre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
08/11/2008 07:19 PM
Please respond to
"User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <otrs@otrs.org>

"User questions and discussions about OTRS.org" <otrs@otrs.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [otrs] customer form

Yes it is,

1/ Just modify OTRS database (table customer_user or customer_company it
depends what you want add)
2/ Add the new fields in /opt/otrs/Config.pm after this line:
        #         Start of your own config options!!!          #
Use the /opt/otrs/Kernel/config/Defaults.pm file to see how to add new
fields
The first line is :
$Self->{CustomerCompany} = {
That's all !!