From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Dienstag, 12. August 2008 12:50
To: otrs@otrs.org
Subject: [otrs] Agent's phone number in signature?

Hello,

In  signature  I  can  put agent's first name and last name by putting
<OTRS_Agent_UserFirstname> <OTRS_Agent_UserLastname> tags in it. But I
want also to insert agent's direct phone number there.

Unfortunatelly  I  don't see the "Phone number" field in agent's data,
so I thought that I will put it in "Comment" or "Salutation". But what
<OTRS_Agent_???>  field  should  I use? Is it possible to do that that
way?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
Arek